Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Back after 9 months

Good evening friends, hope all of you are in good health.

I was absent from this world since last few months due to some personal venture; things are partially wrapped now and I finally get the time to be in touch with my beloved photography. I abandoned my gears for last 9 months and they showed their anger - my Lexar 64GB (class 10) card is dead permanently. Hopefully this won't happen again.


After the long break, it is time to click something. I tried the Nikon AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF ED VR for the first time since it was purchased almost a year back. 

Stay tuned with my works at 500px | Flickr; hang out with me on Google+ | Twitter | Facebook.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment