Wednesday, February 19, 2014

An Indian Bride

NOTE: I'm not taking interest in wedding photography neither I want to turn myself as a wedding photographer.

One of my childhood friends recently got married (very stupid act!) and she asked me to capture few candid shots of her marriage. I agreed and gave it a try, I also tried the Nikon AF-S 50mm f/1.8G on this occasion for the first time since it was purchased.





See the high resolution images of this post here in Flickr.
Stay tuned with my works at 500px | Flickr; hang out with me on Google+ | Twitter | Facebook.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.

4 comments:

  1. Why stupid act?)) Sooner or later we are all there :P But your photos are very good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aobe Amber :) please leave the stupidity being my personal opinion for the time being :P
      You have a nice blog, good to see you in India and in my blog.

      Delete
  2. For perfectionist may be you are worst ...but for us..YOU r BEST...

    ReplyDelete