Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas


Nature's way to greet 'X-mas'
Wish you all Merry Christmas. How was your day? Hopefully very very good. 5.30 am to 12.00 noon, almost 40.0 km of cycling and hopefully few good snaps - this was about my day.

I do not remember after how many years I woke-up today at 5.00 am in the morning. But it was worthy - got an eye-full sunrise at Kalba beach.

Sunrise at Kalba beach
Today for the first time I tried to create a timelapse, let's have a look, you can check the same in Flickr :


Apart from the above images, the 40.0 km of cycling yield with the following:

Present in the shadow of past
University of Sharjah, Kalba branch

Enjoy your holidays, have fun with your family and friends.
See high resolution images of my road trip in Flickr and 500px.

Please feel free to comment. All comments (criticisms & appraisals) are welcome. Please do not reproduce the images for commercial purposes without prior permission.

No comments:

Post a Comment